Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Homemade Soap!

My sweet friend Judy over at Cranberry Morning makes and sells homemade soap. I recently purchased a few bars from her and I absolutely love them!!

I know some of my friends are sticklers about the soaps they use and don't like the harsh chemicals found in store bought brands. All of Judy's soaps are made with quality oils and botanicals. She has many scents to choose from (trust me, it's hard to choose which one you want). This time I ordered the Peppermint Tea bars and I love the scent! :)

Every order has instructions on how to care for the soap.
As soon as my PayPal payment cleared, she mailed the soaps and I think I got them within two days of that. I highly recommend checking out her store. You should think about buying a bar or two. Mother's Day is just a few months away, they make great gifts!! :)

Click the button below to check out Soap 'n' Such!

Also, you should check out her main blog (see button below). I love reading her posts (she was one of the first blogs I started following a few years ago when I entered the blog world)! :) I love hearing about her family (and her cooking- some of her posts will make you hungry just reading them!) I also look forward to her posts that have pictures from her trips to England. I told her we must take a trip there sometime (as many of you know, a trip to England is on my bucket list)! :) Stop by her blog, tell her howdy and that I sent ya!!



Have a great day friends!

XOXO!

**Randomness With Rachel did not receive any form of compensation for this review. This is solely based on my personal opinion and experience with the product.**

1 comment: